Here is a step by step on how to create the perfect soft natural looking eye.
For this look I used The Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, NYC liquid liner, Eyeko Mascara and Sonia Kashuk Full Glam Lashes.
1. You always want to start with a primed lid. I use Urban Decay Primer Potion in original. I also take NYX jumbo pencil in milk and use it on the inner corners of my eyes to make them appear brighter and bigger.
2. Taking a fluffy blending brush, I used MAC 217 brush, swipe the color Naked 2 in the palette and apply it to the crease of your eye in a windshield wiper motion. this will be your transition color.
3. This is how your eye should look after step 2.
4. Take a pencil brush. I used an auraline brush and dab it lightly in the color Faint. doing the similar motion apply this color right below the lighter color you applied.
5. Taking your Blending brush again blend everything together so its not harsh looking. It should transition smoothly from the dark to light color.
6. This is what you should have so far.
7. Taking a flat shadow brush pack on the color Venus and pat it all over your lid. Smooth it over once you have the color payoff you want.
8. Take Venus again and place it on your browbone to highlight. it gives your brows the perfect arched and raised look.
9. Taking your pencil brush again lightly dab the color Crave and apply it lightly to the outer corners of your eyes.
10. Should look something like this.
11. With a clean blending brush, I used the Real Techniques duo fiber to blend the dark colors so there are no harsh lines. blend blend blend.
12. This is what you should have so far.
13. With whatever product is left on the pencil brush, run it along your lower lash line. To make your eyes appear larger you can line the lower water line with a white liner. If you like a more sultry look you can go with a dark liner.
14. Now liquid liner time. For me Ive found its easier to start at the wing and work my way in. I use NYC liquid liner and line the brush up against my lower lash line outer corner and flick it towards the end of my brow.
15. Now go to the inner corners and line them stopping in the middle of the lid.
16. From the end of the wing drag the brush down and attach it to where you stopped in step 15. Making a triangle.
17. Fill in the triangle.
18. Apply your favorite mascara and false lashes. I used Eyeko Skinny Mini Mascara and Sonia Kashuk Full Glam Lashes.
There are soooo many beautiful ways to wear this look. Literally thousands. You can tone it down with non winged liner or no liner at all. Like these looks.
If you are into colors you can always add a pop of color to the lower lash line. For a softer look use pastels and for a bold edgy look go with bright or bold colors. Here are some examples.
And there you have it. Here are my favorite ways to wear a naked and natural looking eye. Thank you for reading. I would love to see your work.
Don't forget to subscribe my loves.
Glow on, Beauties.