Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Brow Chicka Brow Brow. Brow Tutorial!

In my opinion Brows are one of the most important features on our faces. Here is a quick step by step on how I fill in my brows. For my brows I use all Anastasia Beverly Hills products. You can get these at any Ulta or Sephora, or her website www.anastasia.net


 The products I use everyday are Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde, Anastasia Beauty Express Brow Kit in Blonde and Brow Tint in Blonde. 

1) Brush your brows with a clean spooly, there is one on the opposite end of your brow wiz pencil.

2) I start at the tail of my brow working my way in, you want the tail to be darkest getting lighter as you work your way in. I use light hair like strokes. Then when I get to the front of my brows I just outline them.

3) Here's what they should like.

4) Take the spooly again and run it through your brows to blend the pencil in with your brow hairs. It will remove ghe harsh outlined look.

5) Using the lighter color powder in my Beauty Express kit, I blend it in the front of my brows so there are no visible sparse spots, then take the darker color for the ends of your brows.

6) To set all of this beautiful work so it doesn't stray all day, I take the brow tint in Blonde and run in through the entire brow. it gives it that clean groomed look.

7) Last and most importantly, Take your favorite concealer that is at least a shade lighter than your foundation and a flat synthetic brush to clean up any lines or messes you made around you brows. this is what makes them look precise and it makes your lines clean and perfect.

There you have it. This is my current brow routine. If you have any questions, requests or suggestions feel free to comment below.

Til then...Glow on, Beauties!!













2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. The person at the beauty store kept trying to get me to buy a brow powder the same shade as me hair, so it would turn out super dark. =/

    ReplyDelete